Saturday, 3 December 2011

Drumroll Please

Contest Winner Announcement!

I didn't know how I was going to decide who would win the opportunity
to star in my upcoming novel, Thicker than Blood, so I roped in a little help.
I asked my sons (aged 8 and 4) to draw the name out of a hat (a cowboy one!).

Of course, they argued about who was going to actually draw the name,
so I said they could draw a name each. So-o-o that means two names,
which means two winners!!!

The winners are:

Sergell Elioreg
Zoe Marshall

Congratulations to you both!
Can you message me using the 'contact me' page?

Thanks so much to everyone else for entering.
As it was so popular, I may do this again in the future...


  1. Oh, gutted it wasn't me!! Big congrats to the winners :D

  2. Sorry Mand :(
    I have two very happy winners though :D